De La Fuente Disappointed: Nevada Recount Merely a Charade
19 Dec

De La Fuente Disappointed: Nevada Recount Merely a Charade

ORLANDO, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, December 19, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ —
ORLANDO, Florida, December 19, 2016 – Nevada’s recent presidential recount was apparently just a charade. While it did not garner the media attention of the recount in Wisconsin, it also did not reflect the same level of scrutiny. In fact, it appears to have been little more than a reenactment of a potentially illegal recount that was conducted behind closed doors.

The Nevada recount was conducted at the request and expense of “Rocky” Roque De La Fuente, an independent presidential candidate and the nominee of the Reform Party and the American Delta Party. De La Fuente paid approximately $14,000 to have the partial recount conducted. Had there been a one percent discrepancy, the state would have been required to conduct a full recount. However, professional election observers who were on site say we might never really know whether that threshold was met.

Election observers from RecountNow, an advocacy group for fair and transparent elections, volunteered to observe the recount procedures in Nevada along with representatives of the De La Fuente and Clinton campaigns. However, according to an account on RecountNow’s website, “Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria admitted to election observers present for the public recount that this was the third time the votes had been counted. The first was on election night, the second during an unannounced recount performed prior to the public recount, and the third for the public and the media. ‘You’d better make sure that you’ve got your act together if you’re gonna be on camera,’ Gloria told observers at a meeting on Tuesday, December 6, the final day of the public recount.”

De La Fuente said, “I’m shocked and disappointed. First, Nevada law clearly precludes a ‘dress rehearsal” recount as apparently occurred. Second, I paid to have a properly conducted recount to validate the election and didn’t receive one. Beyond being a breach of contract, this is a complete breach of faith with the residents of Nevada.”

De La Fuente continued, “This isn’t to suggest that anyone tampered with the votes during the illegal recount, but the problem is we’ll never know.”

RecountNow added, “…this year’s recount in Clark County was reminiscent of the Presidential recount in Ohio in 2004, after which two election workers were each convicted of a felony count of negligent misconduct of an elections employee for rigging the recount in Cuyahoga County to avoid a more thorough review of the election.”

De La Fuente refused to comment on whether he will take legal action against the state. “We’re still trying to determine what went right and what went wrong before we decide what course to pursue. My intent was never to sway an election but rather to verify it. Unfortunately, it appears that we were denied that right.”
“My observer quickly knew that the recount was questionable because he immediately observed that the ballot boxes were unsealed,” said de La Fuente. “However, we did not know the full extent of the problems.”

Among other incongruities, the observers were told the recount would take until Friday, December 9th. Then, they were told it would be completed Thursday, and on Tuesday morning; they were told it would be finished Wednesday morning. Yet, when they returned from a lunch break on Tuesday, they were surprised to learn that the recount was allegedly completed.

The reality is that the entire recount procedure had been completed in a single day during the “dry run.” Everything else appeared to be staged for public consumption.

For the record, the state reported 15 incorrectly recorded votes that produced marginal gains for Clinton and Trump and no change in De La Fuente’s vote total.

BACKGROUND

RecountNow is a citizens’ group of experienced forensic investigators, IT specialists, statisticians, and data analysts, dedicated to fair, secure, and transparent elections.

“Rocky” Roque De La Fuente is living proof that the American Dream can be achieved by those who are inspired to pursue it. He has an amazing record of overcoming obstacles and achieving success. From being licensed by the FAA to fly single engine planes at the age of 20 to owning 28 automobile dealerships and becoming Chairman of the National Dealers Council for the third largest automobile manufacturer in the world by the age of 28, Rocky is in a league by himself. He also created a banking network in 1982 to help address an economic crisis in Mexico and established impressive real estate holdings throughout the United States while generating thousands of new jobs along the way. Rocky holds a bachelor’s degree in Physics and Mathematics (Magna Cum Laude), and in 2016, he was awarded an honorary doctorate by UNESCO for his work as an international business ambassador. Rocky continues to exude a passion for his country and for those who seek the opportunity to fulfill their version of the American Dream.

For more information, please visit: https://www.rocky2016.com/
Twitter: @VoteRocky2016
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/voterocky2016
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwWkeiS23HBvDgPBqbBzyQA

Elizabeth Wood
Rocky 2016, LLC
(603) 554-0100
email us here

Source: EIN Presswire

Comments are closed.