JACKSON, Miss. (WTOK) –
The State Board of Election Commissioners Thursday certified seven candidates for the Nov. 8 ballot in Mississippi.
Statutory members of the State Board include Gov. Phil Bryant, Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, and Attorney General Jim Hood.
Certified U.S. presidential candidates include:
• Hillary Clinton, Democratic Party;
• Donald J. Trump, Republican Party;
• Darrell Castle, Constitution Party;
• Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente, American Delta Party;
• Jim Hedges, Prohibition Party;
• Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party; and
• Jill Stein, Green Party.
All of the certified U.S. presidential candidates filed a certificate of nomination and a list of presidential electors with the Secretary of State’s Office, as well as a $2,500 qualifying fee.
Reform Party candidate, Barbara Dale Washer, was the only one out of an original eight candidates who was not certified for the ballot.
To view a list of other certified candidates, including candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives and non-partisan judicial candidates, visit the Secretary of State’s website by clicking the attached link.